Find out more our AMC and efforts in academic medicine.
In the current landscape of rapid advances in medical sciences and technology, many opportunities abound for improving the quality and delivery of healthcare. New technology, systems and concepts are constantly explored to bring better health outcomes for patients. Beyond innovations in health products, IT continue to advance the changes with increasing utility of data sciences and Artificial Intelligence in transforming healthcare management. Given the complex interactions among the stakeholders, it is vital to be well-informed of the significa t progresses and collaboration with relevant stakeholders to fully harness the value of this excitingevolution in healthcare.
• Innovations and new paradigms that redefined healthca e
• Data sciences for enhancing the quality of patient care in Asia
• Convergence and reliance pathways – fostering partnerships among stakeholders
• Townhall on ASEAN regulatory matters
• Industry professionals in Pharmaceuticals and Medical Technologies involved in
Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access and Medical Affairs• Regulators and personnel from Health Authorities and Ministries
• Academia and Researchers
View the full programme here.