Clinician Scientist Senior Resident, SingHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology
1. 2019: Prof Sir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran Award, Best Paper, YGA Session 2019
2. 2019: SS Ratnam Young Gynaecologist Awardee, AOFOG Congress 2019
3. 2018: National Outstanding Clinician Scientist Resident Award 2017
1. SingHealth Duke-NUS Academic Medicine Research Grant (Co-Investigator)
2. SingHealth Duke-NUS COVID-19 Innovation Grant (Co-Investigator)
3. Nurturing Clinician Scientist Scheme (Scheme Awardee)
4. NMRC CS Resident Seed Grant 2019 (Principal Investigator)
5. SingHealth Duke-NUS OBGYN Academic Clinical Program (ACP) Research Grant 2019 (Principal Investigator)
6. MOH TCM Research Grant (Co-Investigator)
7. Ministry of Health Industry Alignment Fund Category 1 (Co-Investigator)
8. SingHealth AM Research Grant 2020 (Co-Investigator)
9. SingHealth Foundation Transition Project Grant (Co-Investigator)
1. Tan Thiam Chye, Ku Chee Wai, Tan Nguan Soon, Tan Zhen Wei (13 June 2017). Characteristic Urine Metabolites In Spontaneous Miscarriages. Singapore Patent.
Application no. 10201703502T
2. Tan Thiam Chye, Ku Chee Wai, Tan Nguan Soon, Tan Zhen Wei (Patent in preparation). Antibodies specific for Progesterone Induced Blocking Factor (PIBF) used in a sandwich ELISA kit for predicting risk of spontaneous miscarriage.