Find out more about our Academic Medical Centre and efforts in Academic Medicine
Academic Medicine Executive Committee (AM EXCO)
Find out more about what JOAM do to support AM initiatives
Find out more about the Office of Duke-NUS Affairs and Study Trip to Duke Durham
Guidelines, forms, and templates for Academic Medicine.
1. Shake the closed bottle well for about 5 seconds before each use.
2. Take off the child safety bottle cap.
3. Take the dispenser and push the plunger completely down toward the tip of the dispenser.
4. Then put the tip of the dispenser firmly into the opening of the bottle adapter.
5. Turn the whole thing upside down (bottle and dispenser –see picture below).
6. Pull the plunger out slowly.
7. Turn the whole thing back round the right way.
Note: Original syringes/dispensers from the bottle should be used; however if additional syringes are required- the Neomed oral syringes are compatible with the bottle adapter.
The pharmacist will write the date of expiration on the bottle . Do not use the suspension past this expiry date.
This leaflet illustrates the proper method of administering Mycophenolate Mofetil (Cellcept) Suspension.
Please refer to the separate patient information leaflet for general information on mycophenolate.
Updated on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
This article is contributed by Pharmacy Department KK Women's and Children's Hospital